The CFO will be responsible for managing the financial strategy of the company and providing support to the CEO in a fast-paced and rapidly growing start-up environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in financial modeling, engineering and experience with various financing options for businesses and products. The CFO will also be responsible for supervising tax-efficient operations and ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations.
- Develop and implement financial strategies to support the growth and success of the company.
- Provide financial guidance to the CEO and other key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Oversee the financial operations of the company, including budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Ensure that all financial reporting is accurate and in compliance with all relevant regulations and standards.
- Supervise tax-efficient operations and ensure compliance with all tax laws and regulations.
- Develop and maintain financial models for the company and its products to support decision making and investment analysis.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies, and regulatory action.
- Investigate and evaluate various financing options for the business and its products and make recommendations to the CEO.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including investors, banks, and financial institutions.
- Stay current with industry trends and regulations and recommend changes to policies and procedures, as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in finance and accounting, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior finance role.
- Strong financial modeling and engineering skills.
- In-depth knowledge of tax laws and regulations.
- Experience with various financing options for businesses and products.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of integrity and ethics.
Vacancy expiry date
Life at ARC
ARC Aerosystems Limited is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.